Eyelash Extension: A complete guide
I can finally say - "I woke up like this" 😎
Lashes add so much glam! I feel my makeup looks complete when my lashes and brows are on point. As you'll know I only trust @lashbrowuae with my brows and my lash extensions.
I am here to bust some myths about lash extensions and How to Get the Most Out of Your Lashes.
When I started getting lash extensions, they would last a week or max 9 days. Therapist would always blame my oily skin for that. But now because of my awesome therapist at at Lash & Brow uae and proper care my lashes look amazing for up to 4 weeks.
There are a few things you should do to maintain your eyelash extensions for longer:
1. If you've got oily skin like me than do inform the therapist and make sure she cleans your eye lid really well before starting
2. Don't wash your eyes for at least 2 hours after you get your extensions
3. Ofcourse don't rub your eyes ever.
4. Don't touch your lashes no matter how tempting it is
5. Don't expose your lash to direct water. The direct pressure from your shower head will be too much for your lash extensions to handle. Instead just gently splash water on your face
6. Lash extensions won't ruin your natural lashes. Always get your lashes done from a properly licensed esthetician. Don't pull your lash extension, no matter how tempting it is. Pulling them will result in pulling out your natural lashes too.
With proper care your lash extensions should last up to a month.
Like this lash info? Save & tag a lash bestie !