Swatch me: Benefit's Cheek-A-Boom
Also known as Cheek Parade in Europe, is a new face palette by benefit which includes: Hoola, Hoola Lite, Galifornia, Dandelion Blush and Rockateur. And all in full size. These are their iconic bronzers and blushes.
1) Hoola - this is their award winning bronzer. I use it to contour my cheekbones, chin and forehead. It gives that soft, natural contoured look.
2) Hoola Lite - A new addition to their collection. I use this all over the face as a finishing powder(or compact). It immediately warms up my skin tone.
3) Galifornia - This is the second new colour which is a golden blush. It's a perfect night out blush. I apply this on the apples of the cheeks and along the cheekbone. This colour works as a blush and a highlighter.
4) Dandelion - It's such a pretty peach blush. Smile and apply on the apples of the cheek. It's a perfect blush colour, especially for Asian and Middle Eastern skin tones.
5) Rockateur - This colour is described as 'Rose-gold' as its a mix of pink, beige and brown with slight satiny shimmer. It can be used as a blush and highlighter.
I fell in love with the packaging as soon as I saw it. Benefit comes up with the most adorable packaging its pretty pastel shades. The box is quite sturdy which means it's perfect for travelling. The best part is the fragrance . As soon as you the box, the room is filled with a sweet mellow flowery aroma.